Spectacular in opposition to Clermont, the Lensois Seko Fofana is elected participant of the day. The Parisians Achraf Hakimi, Nuno Mendes and Danilo Pereira in addition to the Marseillais Dimitri Payet additionally distinguished themselves this weekend and seem within the fifteenth version of the standard Maxifoot group.
Fofana gave Lens victory in opposition to Clermont.
As in previous seasons, after every day of the championship, Maxifoot composes its commonplace group. The very best “eleven” and 7 substitutes are chosen based on their efficiency. Holders get three factors, substitutes get one level.
12. Vito Mannone (Lorient)
13. Arthur Theate (Rennes)
14. Przemyslaw Frankowski (Lens)
15. Jordan Ferri (Montpellier)
16. Vincent Marchetti (AC-Ajaccio)
17. Jean-Ricner Bellegarde (Strasbourg)
18. Alexis Snchez (Marseille)
Participant of the Day: Seko Fofana (Lens)
What an exercise! All the time on the transfer to do away with the marking and provide options to his companions, the Lensois captain was rewarded for his efforts by scoring a decisive purpose on an outstanding sequence within the Clermont space. His work on restoration and his percussion with the ball on the foot have been additionally invaluable for the Sang et Or. A match for the boss!
Maxime Dup (Toulouse)
The Toulouse goalkeeper was spectacular. He saves his group twice in opposition to Terrier and Gouiri after Bourigeaud’s opener. On his return from the locker room, he made 4 extra saves in entrance of the Rennes attackers to forestall the Pitchounes from sinking. A really huge recreation regardless of the 2 targets conceded.
Achraf Hakimi (Paris SG)
Strong match from the Moroccan right-back, who along with not having been frightened in his lane, supplied himself an attacking purpose between his sharp enchantment and his excellent end with the flat foot. There was all the identical waste on sure offensives.
Tiago Djalo (Lille)
Like his begin to the season, the Portuguese central defender was as soon as once more vital. Due to his energy, he managed to dam the Angevin assaults. Higher nonetheless, the Lusitanian supplied victory to his group by heading a nook from Cabella.
The captain of Good delivered a boss match! Clever in his positioning and his studying of the sport, the defender extinguished the Lyon attackers by slicing off all of the passes within the path of his space. We may even observe his rescue in entrance of Lacazette after the put up of Tagliafico. If OL have lengthy been powerless offensively, it’s largely due to him.
Nuno Mendes (Paris SG)
In step with his efficiency for the reason that begin of the season, the Portuguese left-back has responded. Carried ahead, he’s a decisive passer for Mbapp on the opener earlier than providing a brand new Soler caviar for the purpose of the break. Essential in entrance, stable behind, the younger Lusitano despatched a transparent message to Fernando Santos for the World Cup.
Lovro Majer (Rennes)
A superb match for the Croatian midfielder, who confirmed off his technical palette at Roazhon Park. He delivers a scrumptious decisive move for Bourigeaud with the surface of his foot on the opener and finds himself concerned on the second purpose with an clever delay earlier than slipping the ball into Terrier.
Danilo Pereira (Paris SG)
One other good efficiency for the Portuguese midfielder, who was very efficient in restoration. His capacity to learn opposing passes to chop the connection between midfielders and forwards as soon as once more made the distinction. A positive worth.
Benjamin Bourigeaud (Rennes)
An excellent match for the Rennes attacking midfielder. Indestructible, it has been within the oven and on the mill, multiplying technical gestures to please its viewers. It’s he who launches his group completely by opening the mark on an motion the place he was in the beginning and the end. A high-level copy for the soul of Rennes.
Dimitri Payet (Marseille)
It wanted a hero, the captain of Olympique de Marseille determined to placed on his cape. Coming into shortly after the hour mark following Harit’s damage, the playmaker first had problem placing himself within the highlight… earlier than being decisive. Implicated in a scrambled means on the equalizer of Veretout, it’s he who obtains the profitable free kick which he deposits on the top of Kolasinac in further time. On the last whistle, his companions and even Igor Tudor logically got here to congratulate him.
Youcef Belaili (Ajaccio)
Per week after his double in opposition to Strasbourg, the Algerian striker as soon as once more damage his opponent. Stirring, he handed near the opener twice within the first interval. After the break, the Ajaccien opened the scoring on a penalty and distilled an outstanding ball from the surface of his foot for Hamouma’s break purpose. He goes out 1-2, leaving his group with out creativity.
Rating: Fofana catches up with Mbapp
1. Messi (Paris-SG): 24 factors
2. Neymar (Paris-SG): 19 factors
3. Danso (Lens) – Mbemba (Marseille): 13 factors
5. Fofana (Lens) – Mbappe (Paris-SG): 12 factors
7. Sotoca (Lens) – Terrier (Rennes): 11 factors
9. Frankowski (Lens) – Cabella (Lille) – Pereira, Hakimi (Paris-SG): 10 factors
13. Costil (Auxerre) – Belali (Brest 3 pts, then AC-Ajaccio) – Abdul Samed (Lens) – David (Lille) – Moffi (Lorient) – Lopes (Lyon) – Caio Henrique (Monaco): 9 factors
20. Disasi (Monaco): 8 factors
21. Le Fe, Ouattara (Lorient) – Lukeba, Tagliafico (Lyon) – Nuno Tavares (Marseille) – Lafont (Nantes) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg): 7 factors
28. Sakhi (Auxerre) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Clauss (Marseille) – Golovin (Monaco) – Savanier (Montpellier) – Mendes (Paris-SG) – Bourigeaud, Gouiri (Rennes) – van den Boomen, Dup, Aboukhlal ( Toulouse) – Bald (Troyes): 6 factors
40. Snchez (Marseille) – Fofana (Monaco) – Theate (Rennes): 5 factors
43. Marchetti (AC-Ajaccio) – Bentaleb (Angers) – Openda, Machado (Lens) – Ounas, Ismaily, Andr Gomes (Lille) – Lacazette (Lyon) – Gigot (Marseille) – Atal, Pepe (Good) – Donnarumma ( Paris-SG) – Majer (Rennes): 4 factors
56. El Idrissy, Youssouf, Kon (AC-Ajaccio) – Doumbia (Angers) – Jubal (Auxerre) – Dari, Del Castillo, Belkebla (Brest) – Wieteska (Clermont-F.) – Samba (Lens) – Diakit, Chevalier , Djal (Lille) – Kalulu (Lorient) – Tet (Lyon) – Veretout, Payet, Balerdi, Pau Lpez (Marseille) – Ben Yedder, Badiashile, Camara (Monaco) – Sakho, Cozza, Sacko, Maouassa, Wahi (Montpellier) – Girotto, Guessand (Nantes) – Todibo, Dante (Good) – Marquinhos, Verratti (Paris-SG) – Gravillon, Faes (Reims) – Rodon, Traor, Kalimuendo, Santamaria (Rennes) – Nicolaisen (Toulouse) – Gallon (Troyes) ) : 3 factors
97. Gomes (Lille) – Mvogo (Lorient) – Embolo (Monaco) – Schmeichel (Good) – Ruiz (Paris-SG) – Balogun (Reims) – Dejaegere (Toulouse) – Ripart (Troyes): 2 factors
105. Leroy, Quilichini (AC-Ajaccio) – Boufal (Angers) – Jeanvier (Auxerre) – Bizot, Duverne, Le Douaron (Brest) – Andric, Neto Borges, Gonalons, Khaoui (Clermont-F.) – David Costa, Medina (Lens) – Fonte, Andr, Zedadka, Yazici (Lille) – Mannone, Diarra, Le Goff, Talbi, Laporte, Ponceau (Lorient) – Thiago Mendes, Lepenant (Lyon) – Surez, Dieng, Guendouzi (Marseille) – Ferri, Kamara, Omlin (Montpellier) – Blas, Ganago, Simon (Nantes) – Delort (Good) – Soler, Vitinha (Paris-SG) – Matusiwa, Agbadou (Reims) – Mandanda (Rennes) – Gameiro, Aholou, Sels (Strasbourg) – Lily, Tardieu, Yade, Odobert (Troyes): 1 level
Rating by membership: Paris far forward
1. Paris-SG – 95 factors
2. Lens – 68 factors
3. Marseille – 50 factors
4. Lille – 46 factors
5. Rennes – 45 factors
6. Monaco – 39 factors
7. Lyon – 38 factors
8. Lorient – 34 factors
9. Montpellier – 24 factors
10.Toulouse – 23 factors
11. AC-Ajaccio – 21 factors
12. Auxerre – 19 factors
13.Good – 17 factors
14. Nantes – 16 factors
15. Troyes, Brest – 15 factors
17. Strasbourg, Reims – 10 factors
19. Angers – 8 factors
20. Clermont-F. – 7 dots
It was the standard group for the fifteenth day of Ligue 1. See you on Wednesday December 28 to find the standard group for the sixteenth day!